Power Steering Products
- All castings are completely disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using industrial cleaning compounds and equipment. Any component that does not meet AutoLine’s rigid standards is replaced with parts that equal, or exceed, original manufacturer’s specifications.
- All castings and reservoirs are thoroughly inspected, including all threads, mounting flanges and hose fittings.
- All pump and gear box internal component specifications are gauged throughout the remanufacturing process and must be within rigid tolerances. Any housing or component that does not meet standards is discarded.
- All seals and “O” rings are replaced. Units supplied without reservoir are supplied with “O” ring kits to assist in installation.
- Our extensive coverage includes all domestic, foreign and medium duty vehicle applications.
- Most applications are available with or without reservoirs.
- All AutoLine power steering products are completely tested under simulated operating conditions, and must meet or exceed the original factory specifications. Overall, each remanufactured unit is triple tested, to ensure that our high quality standards are met.
- All AutoLine power steering products including, power steering pumps, control valves, power cylinders, gear boxes and hoses are guaranteed for three years unlimited kilometers from date of installation. Commercial and fleet applications are guaranteed for one year from date of installation.