Throttle Air Bodies
- All castings are completely disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using industrial compounds and equipment.
- Housings are surface restored and repaired as necessary. Base sealing faces are surface machined.
- Bushings/bearings are inspected and replaced as necessary.
- Housings are vacuum/calibration verified to meet specifications. Tests include throttle stop setting, vacuum drop test and vacuum port verification.
- Product is heat shrink-wrapped complete with mounting gasket.
- All AutoLine Throttle Air Bodies are guaranteed for one year from installation, 90 days on commercial and off-road applications.