Constant Velocity (CV) Drive Axles
- All axles are completely disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using industrial cleaning compounds and equipment.
- All housings, shafts, cages and races are inspected, including all splines and threads.
- Housing races and cages are precision ground using C.N.C. machining equipment.
- All components are measured throughout the assembly process to ensure precise tolerances are maintained.
- During assembly, a pre-measured grease charge or 3-6 ounce grease is added to each joint.
- Premium quality new 100% Neoprene Compound Boots are installed.
- Every unit is bench tested throughout complete range of operation.
- Every effort is used in all aspects of production to ensure total quality from the teardown section through to cleaning and assembly, and finally to the packaging department.
- All of our product is assembled and date coded to ensure quality. All warranties are thoroughly examined and this data is used to further improve the product.
- All Autoline C.V. Axles are covered by our limited lifetime guarantee
when installed on non-commercial applications. Axles with torn or damaged boots are not warrantable. Commercial and fleet applications
are guaranteed for one year from date of installation.